What is Defensive Fitness?
Defensive Fitness is a unique gym where small groups of people do individualized/specialized strength and conditioning programs to improve self-defense skills.
Your program is designed and distributed to you privately. It's based on your individual level of fitness, strength, and goals. You are also given online video access to 269 videos showing each exercise of the program so you can get a complete workout anywhere in the world! These videos will show you the warm up, program exercises, functional stretching exercises, functional strength exercises, and much more.
Membership includes baseline performance testing, a functional movement assessment, and individualized program design. Pre and Post-Testing is included as you progress through your training phases, allowing you to see how much you've improved and ensuring maximum results.
Defensive Fitness: Train at our Facility in Hopkins, MN
50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH-ENTER DISCOUNT CODE "DF2018" AT CHECKOUT
4 Times per week
2 Times Per Week
Come experience our First Fitness Program that will get you in better shape and take your self-defense skills to the next level!
Defensive Fitness is a BioForce HRV Certified Training Facility.
What does that mean for you? RESULTS!
Heart Rate Variability (HRV) tracking technology was invented and used by the Russians to train elite athletes dating back to the 1960’s. This technology makes it possible to assess:
- When you are recovered from previous training and ready to do more
- When your body needs to back off or take a rest day
- Whether your workout yesterday will get you results or if a change is needed to your program
- If your body has adapted to the program and it’s time to push harder or change programs
BioForce HRV Package at Defensive Fitness includes:
- Heart Rate Variability Strap and Chip (Bluetooth 4.0)
- Mobile App: Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and all Android devices. Downloaded from appropriate app store
- Web App: track and analyze progress, and chart detailed notes about your workout
- The Ultimate Guide to HRV training book by Joel Jamieson
- Daily workout adjustments based on your HRV measurements
Use the form below to contact us regarding any of our services or just want to talk shop. Please be as detailed as possible. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.